Monday, September 1, 2008

Beauty of the month of Ramadhan

Ramadhan come again, as usual I’ll head for Ramadhan bazaars - selling all sorts of yummy food and drinks from late afternoons to evenings. Found almost everywhere in Malaysia during the holy month of Ramadhan. Only once a year and you can’t get this sort of activity/community feel at any other time - your neighbourhood night market doesn’t even come close to it.

My usual haunts are the kuih tako Taman U, murtabak Kg. Melayu, kathira Abu Bakar, pulut panggang Tmn Sri Skudai, nasi kerabu Kg. Melayu and one thing that I always craving for – bubur lambuk masjid tmn sri skudai. yummy!!

And the most beautiful thing about ramadhan is -- My husband and I started as colleague in 2004, and those ‘mingling + flirting’ happened in Ramadhan...hehehehhe. It’s been 4 years now.

No comments: