Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I’m Positive

A month ago, I knew I was pregnant. I felt it, somehow. So I waited a few days and took UPT. Sure enough, I was right — it was positive.

My spouse and I has been married for 2 ½ years. Yeah….we’ve been planned not to have baby in the first 2 years of our marriage. Then, we need to continue because i was accidentally/luckily received a new job offer.

The reason for the family planning - we need time and space to know each other better, stabilize our life and get prepared physically, mentally and emotionally before planning for baby.
Just imagine,we decided to get married about 3 months after we met. But don't worry, It wasn't 'tangkap muat' decision, I'm sure that he is the one for me and I believe on God's sign. We tied the knot 8 months after that.

And now, we’re extremely excited to be parent. Alhamdulillah…
Please pray for us.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehhehe best2...

ehh apsal ko letak aku punye blogger's blog kat tepi tuh? o.O

ayu said...

tula....sape suh ade byk2 blog. kan aku dah confuse.
Jap g aku update & masukkan blog ko yg wordpress okeh!

sitinurulhawa said...

ayu,
aku ingat sapa la teh susu madu tu, ko rupenye.

tahniah nak dpt baby tak lama gi. mesti kecik comel je baby ko nanti hehe

ayu said...

tengkiu Awa.
hehe...doakan kami yer.

Anonymous said...

hahahah tak sabar aku nak tengok anak ayu..

mesti hensem macam ayahnya *gay ke aku? T_T*


dan aku PASTI akan BULI anak KAOOOO!!

HAHAHAHAHHA *sila bayangkn bunyi guruh dan petir serta hujan lebat*

ayu said...

oi oi pervert!!
ko jgn ingat mentang2 aku preggy & gemok ko ade peluang nk ngorat laki aku tau ;P

Anonymous said...

hahhaa.. tahniah2 pn ayu.. :D

ayu said...

Tengkiu cik linda!!