Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Life

Like in everyone's life cycle, I went thru many moments that have made me somewhat stronger in some aspects of my life, and less cynical on others.

I found that love comes in many forms. Near or far. Romantic and un-romantic.

I found a deeper level of respect for my closest friends and have renewed some weakened ties with friends who have stuck around me despite situations that may have hurt even the strongest friendship.

I have lost friends but silently wish for their happiness and let it be known that I still care for them and that they are still in my prayers.

I still believe in the saying "when one door closes, another one opens" - and I thank those who made me see this when I was crying my heart out, cursing and threatening to do the most silliest acts!

I thank God for accepting me, listening to me as I pray -- asking for a sign, a solution, forgiveness and love.

I realized that you can't be judgemental with others till you put yourself in their shoes.

To those who have remained with me, despite my difficult ways- thank you. Thank you for holding on.

To those I have wronged, I apologize.

To those I have forgotten, I am still here. Still the same Ayu. A petite girl with a big heart.

To my family - thank you for your love, care, support and blessed.

To my family in law - thank you for the greatest hospitality. What an honor it is for me to be a part of your family.

To my husband, Jimmy - Thank you for being such a wonderful companion. You've made today and everyday the best one of my life. May God bless our life till the end. I love you.

No comments: